Friday, August 13, 2010

Legit PTC that already paying me (earneasycash)

Hi guys.
Its already been a while since my last update.Did you earn and receive payment from any ptc website before? If yes, thats good. While im not updating this blog, I did receives some payment from a few ptc.Thats a good news.
I know i only earn some small profit from ptc since its hard to get active clicker like myself.. ^_^
Here, some payment proofs:

1. Donkeymails (aurora site)




Donkeymails


 2. Earneasycash




EARNEASYCASH


3. No minimum

NOMINIMUM


4. Orangebizs



ORANGEBIZS


5. Incrasebux

INCRASEBUX

P/s: Right now, im still waiting payment from Matrixmails, ptcdude & 888bux. I will inform you all later about it later. CyA! And Happy earneasycash on internet.

1 comment:

Earning Aku said...

Yes you are right :)

http://earningaku.blogspot.com

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. no-minimum.com