Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Does it mean 888bux scam? (888bux scam)

Ever heard about 888bux?
1 of new PTC site. I think it a scam site..
See for yourself.. What happen to my previous earning..
U$1.01 gone without trace...


P/a: I have 2 opinion about this strange thing:

  1. Maybe the site having problem with their script or something..
  2. Absolutely 888 bux SCAM site..
 What do you think? Well, to know the truth, read this E-mail, send by 888bux admin to all their members:


News about 888BuX

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 4:10 AM
From:
Hello sah90.

At last, our site is now fully active!

Maintenance takes couple of hours longer than we expected. As we see, many members like seems do not know nothing whats going on our site.

Please dont worry about your balance, because there is no any errors or bugs in system. As you know, you must to know because this was written even on our index page. We was a pre-launch (testing) time and this time we didnt make a payment to our members but all members was many other benefits in this time. I was written this in my very first topic in our forum. You find this topic here http://www.888bux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=28#p28 . So please dont start any propaganda against us because of your inattention smile. And people, please read!

As we are now fully launched you must follow all our terms fully! Please read carefully our terms of service again, you find it here http://www.888bux.com/tos.php .

Now all members can request payments when they have minimum of $2.00 on their main balance. Payments will sent to your payment processor account instantly after your request. We control the cash flow, when you cant request your payment in some reason, then please just try again later.

About PayPal... For now, we cant accept your payments and make payments to you via PayPal, because we have open case on our account. Because of this, we extended the time when you can upgrade your account 20% of cheaper price. Because we know that most of people using PayPal.  So please make us a favor and do not start any disputes via PayPal. Some members just didnt read our terms and after purchase they changed their mind and started dispute. And in this case we cant do nothing more than just try to resolve these cases as fast as possible. PayPal usually limited accounts which have disputes, like they do with our account. All members who start any dispute or chargeback, their accounts will be suspended forever.

You can use AlertPay and Liberty Reserve to buy our services or upgrades without any problem.

The advertisers campaign is also over now. What means, you can get now exact this amount of clicks what you buy (except outside clicks). You buy 200 member clicks and you get 200+ outside clicks.

We send this information to all our members  via email, because we see that most of our members didnt read forum and even know our rules at 888BuX.

If I forgot something, then I will upgrade my forum topic and you can see it here..
Also, please visit our forums regularly, to avoid future misunderstandings!

Stay with us. Good earnings and lots of visitors to our advertisers!

Admin

P/s: hehe..gotcha!!:P I will keep clicking on this site..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because Read their TOS.All earning
are reset June 1

D.Maiti said...

Here I want to share my HORRIBLE experience with 888BUX -

Let me tell you my situations step by step -

1. I found there ware 70 reffs to rent, and I rent them ( Invested $17.5).
2. After renting so meny refs and also seeing they are regulerly available, I upgraded my account to Golden ( $ 72) to enhance my income.
3. Most of the reffs ware not active ( Due to bad filter).
4. Admin took back inactive reffs, now I am left with 19 reffs only.
5. Though the balance refunded to renting balance, it is of no use as there are no reffs available for rent.
6. With 19 reffs I would never be upgraded myself.
7. Still I was holding my faith and tried to cheer up myself, that one day the situation will change for good.
8. Paypal was stopped ( Yes, shock to me).
9. Now, AlertPay is on the same way.

Now please tell me, if a site showing such problems within a month of its official launching, where will it go?
Does not it showing all signs to become a scam?
Can I be blamed if I say, the providing of inactive refferal was a trick to attract money ?
I now believe I lost my investment, so I don't have any fear.

When I asked these questions, they had suspended me.
Any way this site is showing all indications to be one another SCAM PTC site. Really they are not honest.
This is my appeal to all -
"Please do not invest to this site, your money will be lost.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. no-minimum.com