Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Second Payment From Premiertrafficptc (premiertrafficptc scam)

PREMIERTRAFFICPTC SCAM ?



If you still didn't know about it, premiertrafficptc is also one of PTC site. I love clicking ads through this site because i can earn $$$...  This ptc site is also already paid me twice. That's mean, premiertrafficptc scam is not true. I'm still a free member and can earn around 2-4cent a day! How about you?

Here, My second payment proof :P

Since My alertpay account have 0 usd... I try cashout through Alertpay.. Then, puff!!!
Suddenly, I got E-mail from Alertpay: Money received! ^_^


Now, I feel super Happy! :P
Still thinking PREMIERTRAFFICPTC SCAM ? Think again..

P/s: You can join it through here : Premiertrafficptc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been cheated from this site. Don't spread spam news. I haven't got my payment from premier traffic ptc. Surely it is a scam site.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly. no-minimum.com